What is in it for your organisation?
Firstly, it is not all about writing cheques – although we would not turn them down! There are so many skills and resources businesses can offer us and so much value we can bring to you and your workforce it really is just a question of starting a conversation and letting the ideas flow.
Ways in which we can add value to your organisation:
- Deliver mask making workshops to help build teams in your workforce
- Run craft workshops for employees’ children
- Stage a production for your employees
- Offer mentoring and volunteering opportunities as part of your CPD programme
- Recognise your contribution to Horse + Bamboo in our advertising
- Helping your organisation achieve its Corporate and Social Responsibility agenda
- Provide motivation and reward to valued employees
Ways that you can add value to us:
- Sharing skills – mentoring and volunteering
- Advocating for our community work
- Supporting our productions
- Recycling written off kit and equipment
- Sponsoring a production
- Sponsoring an intern or apprentice
Find out more about us by clicking Strategic Plan where our Vision, Mission and Aims are set out.
To start the (no obligation) conversation contact: Lynne Farnell, Chair on 01706 220241 or email: email@example.com
Photo credit: Thingumajig Theatre – Dodo Puppet at the Puppet Festival, by Craig Shaw